I am looking for motivated and creative students willing to conduct their doctoral studies in privacy and security in ubiquitous computing. Depending on the students’ backgrounds, the addressed topics can focus on rather theoretical or practical issues.
I am also looking for student assistants who are currently studying at the University of Bonn or related institutions. The student assistants will support and contribute to current research projects by developing new ideas, implementing them, or evaluating them under real-world conditions. Knowledge in, e.g., programming languages, should be detailed in the application.
I am very rarely hosting interns. The application process is hence highly competitive. The minimal duration for an internship is 6 months. A detailed and personalised description of your motivation is of first importance.
For all positions (if not mentioned otherwise), please send me an email (lastname!at!cs!dot!uni-bonn!dot!de) with the topic [UbiPS position] including:
- A letter of application detailing your personal interest for this research field
- A CV including the name and contact information of two to three referees
- A list of the visited lectures and the corresponding grades
- High school, Bachelor, Master, or Diplom certificates
- Other relevant certificates, such as internships or work experiences
Applications not respecting the above requirements will be ignored.